Is a small creek in the vacant acres in Kennard. The creek was popular back in the 1940's when people used to live around there.
- There are rumors that there is Satan worshipping and witchcraft down at the creek late at night
- The Kennard Creek is also called the "Kennard Rivine"
- The creek often has vintage items from the 1950's
- Relatives of mine owned the creek
- There have been at least 2 cars buried in the creek: a 1936 Oldsmobile and a 1974 Corvette
- The car burying was rumored to be a part of the Satan rituals at the creek. There has been no Satan worshipping at the creek that has ever been reported